Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This past week has not been a nightmare. My in-laws didn't move in with us last Monday. They have not been here a week. Lil G isn't a crab that didn't take over our new tv. She didn't sit on the couch and watch tv for 17 hours straight one day. My brother in-law didn't time her. Nope, not at the Ford house.
*I am trying to be nice here. I know she is old and lived a very long life but she is very unhappy and crabby at everyone. My poor house and family is displaced. I do not want to seem ungratefull or mean to her.*
Red had softball tryouts last week. Drum roll, please................she made 3rd base VARISTY! She even beat out last years 3rd base varisty player. You go girl. She rocks!
Back to our scheduled program
I am not reeling in the fact that I will not be 40 next Sunday. Ouch. I didn't tell my old high school friend the following "what does it matter, everything has already gone south, I already dye the gray hair(s), and I already have stock in wrinkle cream" It doesn't matter. 40 is going to be great. Right?
I don't have alot to post about my brother and his pyscho ex but, I am saving that for another day. All I can say is.........Thursday, is the day. She has broken the law. Friday, I can tell all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
17 hours of tv is way to much for one sitting , Great not me monday
Post a Comment