Saturday, May 3, 2008

I wipe her tears

Tennis season for the high school is coming to a close. The only sport Brit plays. The coach has been a real butthole. If you are not a friend of his daughter then basically you don't play on V. Last year, they set up tennis leasons with a pro and never told Brit. They told everyone else.
This morning he had changells for #4 doubles on V. Brit and her partner lost. It's the end of her world. None of coaches favorites had to changel. He has made comments in the past about her working during tennis season. Work has never been a problem during tennis season. Her boss works around her tennis schedule.
The coach always talks about his daughter and her friends in the paper. I wish I could complain to the school. I want to so bad. The only problem...............................he is my step-brother. What am I to do? There is so much more to this story but that would take forever and I don't want to stir trouble.
It looks like she will never play again as long as he is coach. He even ruined basketball for her, her freshman year. They fired him from the coaching job but let him still do tennis. Which, he got only because, my step-dad stepped down. Maybe, it needs to be brought to the higher ups at the high school about his favoritisim. I will think about it. For now, I dry her tears today.

No comments: