Some days things just don't go the way they should. This week has been one of those days. The boys have done nothing but fight. The girls have just been mouthy. When will it ever end.
Last weekend was just awful. I am just emotionally drained. Curtis and I do not see eye to eye on alot of things and we just end up fighting. To the point that I was ready to leave with the kids. I have to have the last word and he has to always be right. I have yet to hear him say he was wrong or that he was sorry.
My brother's legal issues are pulling us all down. I just don't know how the x can just make up stuff and have cops believe her? How can she take his son away? He has to come up with 1500. to hire a lawyer while she can use legal aid "because of domestic violence" She is claiming he has beaten her. I have known both of them along time and she is a liar. Her day in court will be soon. I am not just saying that because he is my brother, I am saying it because, this is the second time she has been down this road, just with a different guy.
Granted we are not a perfect family but she has done nothing but bring my brother down along with his family. I really don't want to air my dirty laundry but sometimes, it's all I can take. I don't know who I am more mad at.......her, court system, cops, my brother, lawyers. He just wants to see his son. I want to see the little man. I miss him.
Becca had a game last night. She played great and I smile from ear to ear every time someone complements me on her. She rocks! At the start of the season, she didn't believe in herself, now she is coming into feeling good about her skills. She knows she is getting stronger and better. The coaches are even telling her and working more with her one on one. She has 3 more years of basketball in high school, they are grooming her for the up coming years.
Britt is still trying to figure out Air Force or Army and what programs suite best for her. We stand behind her 100% on whatever she wants to do. Well, no student loans. I don't believe in those. I wish my parents backed me in high school but my brothers got most of their time. My mom was also getting ready to leave my dad.
Well, it's off to city council to see what is going on in our city. Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment