Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over t">http://www.mycharmingkids.net">he> blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I guess, I might be lacking in the post department because, well I really don't have an excuse.
Last week, I did not lay in bed while Ford got Big D ready for school because, I was just too lazy and cold. I didn't have to get up at 2 am to a barfing kid. That did make it to the toilet. I did not spend the next 2 hours mopping the bathroom floor, cleaning the walls and scrubing it with bleach from top to bottom.
I really didn't feel like spending Saturday in my sweats watching tv and reading a book. I didn't have to be tickled and sweet talked to get off the sofa and get ready to take the kids to target. Nope, not me.
Lastly, I didn't beam from ear to ear as I watched my daughter play an awsome basketball game. Which, didn't go into over time. Which, they didn't win. Nope, not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment