Because, I miss her sweet smile, giggle, and her glem in her eyes when she tells me something she enjoys.
I got a phone call late Sunday night/Monday morning at 1:00 am. "My atm card won't work! I can't get any money out" I had this panic go through my body what's wrong when the phone rang. The last thing I was worried about was Britt. My step dad is out of the country also. My brother just went thru a nasty marriage. My mother in law has cancer. Britt was the last thing on my mind. I thought we had everything covered when she left. We did everything they told us.
I camly told her it would have to wait until Monday morning. But it is Monday morning and I have no money. I can't do anything until the bank opens in 9 hours. Oh yah, I could see her smile. The glem in her eyes.
I went to the bank. They forgot to send the email to the card office. I left 45 minutes later, why so long. I wanted to make sure, it was taken care of. I was not leaving until I knew my daughter had money. Got home and sent her an email. Looks like it's ago. I was wrong so wrong. Bank calls yesterday. She keeps on trying to access checking, well they don't give you a choice. And to top it off you can NOT access saving accounts. Why didn't the bank know this? Hello! I am hoping the problem is solved. I opened a checking account and attached her bank card to it. So, it looks like it is ago for her to have money. Hopefully, tonight or tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I can try and Western Union her some money. Hello..........she is basically backpacking thru Europe.
I hope to know that she has gotten money soon. Time to go check the bank and find out. Then, I will know she is smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment