Happy 4th of July. We had a softball tournament all day. We lost all three of our games but Red played awsome. She had her game face on. I am very proud of her. There is a very stuck up group of moms that do not sit with any of the other parents or cheer on anyone elses kids. I was reminded today not to let it get to me. "They put their clothes on just like we do and their shit smells just like ours" I just get so angry. But, that in itself is a whole other post for another time.
We are able to watch the fireworks from our driveway and enjoy them. I didn't watch but the kids did. I let Brit go off to a party. Big mistake. Her best friend, brought her home and she was so drunk. I am at a loss of words at this point. She leaves for Europe next Sunday. It is one thing that is not acceptable in our house. I don't even know where to begin or what kind of punishment I need to do. I would love to know what she was thinking. At this point, I put a sleeping bag in the backyard and drug her ass out there. I guess, we will deal with it in the morning. Oh yah, she works tomorrow (today) from 11-9. We will see what happens. Some more fireworks;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment