Sunday, November 23, 2008

Normal?

My feelings of missing Frank (girls dad) become so alive and raw this time every year. I become so moody and edgey. I just want to bury myself into a project or two.

Somedays Curtis just doesn't understand. Part of it is I will not let him in all the way to understand. I know, it's not fair. I guess, I am afraid to get hurt. But, in the long run, I'm still getting hurt and hurting him.

I often wonder what my life would be like. How would it be different. For some strange reason God wants me to take this path. It has made me a strong person. I can be too serious at times, but then too silly. I am who I am today because of Frank. When he died he left me with no income, 2 small girls, irs debt, medical bills and 2 car payments. We rented our house at the time so no house payment. It truely taught me to be stronger and not take life for granted.

He has missed out on alot. I know he is watching us and would be proud of who we have become. I think I have done a great job at raising the girls. They might even be normal. But what is normal?

2 sisters fighting last year on the floor.

No comments: