Thursday, November 13, 2008

What have we been up to?




Life has just entered the fast lane the past 6 weeks. I have just got in buckled up and hung on for dear life.


I am not even sure where to start. Britt has been getting ready for college and the service. Thats right the service. She has been looking at the airforce and army. She would like to council veterans. She is looking at 6 years of school and service.


Her part time job, started getting in the way of school. We encouraged her to give her notice. We really feel she needs to at this point focus on school and graduation.


Becca has just been trying to find her nich in high school. She had basketball tryouts and made jv. She has open gym for softball on Sundays, so that's where she spends her weekend. If she had her way she would be playing softball on the time. We have been looking for camps. The top choice is CWU.


The boys, are keeping us on our toes. Soccer is over. Basketball started, it is kind of lame if you ask me. We found out we have a "mat club" We ended up signing the boys up for wrestling also. We go to wrestling on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. They have basketball on Thursday (before wrestling) and Saturday. I don't believe in having kids do 2 sports at this age but they love wrestling which goes until the end of Feb and basketball ends Dec 13th. It is a very good thing we have late start every Friday morning. Dalton did not want to do wrestling but gave 2 practices a try and he loves it. We try and not have the boys wrestle each other. It makes them very happy. I just don't get why they want to be so different. They are twins.


In other news, my dad won the race for mayor of our small rural town. Congrats. There seems to be alot of city council drama going on right now. Oh well, politics for you. Hopefully, I will keep up with this.


I close with some pictures.......

No comments: