Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me! Monday?

I am new at this so bear with me,

I did not make the kids go back to bed this morning because it was too early. I did not bury myself under the covers this morning because it was too early. I did not stay up late playing a game on the computer last night. I did not sneak a mid night snack. I did not crawl out of bed put on a hat, go to coffee shop and get a mocha. I did not cry with my brother last night. I did not wonder all night if he was ok. I did not snuggle up with the hubby with my cold feet this morning and laugh.

1 comment:

LucieP said...

I do the same thing with my cold feet! It's the best and warmest and fastest way, ya know?!

I love your blog header...the pic is gorgeous!