Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday?

I did not pray for Monday to hurry up and get here so the kids could go back to school. I did not stay up late playing a computer game because it was quite. I did not jump out of bed this morning all jazzed because the kids were going back to school. I did not spit shine Dalton's faces this morning because he had milk on his face. I did not hurry back home to read the paper and enjoy my coffee in quite. I did not soak in the bath this morning because it was quite. I did not paint my toes and watch a movie this morning. I did not jump on the scales this morning and I did not almost have a heart attack when, I did not look at them because I was not afraid to. Nope, not me.
Happy Monday

No comments: